Keeping It Right

Keeping It Right is for thought provoking conversationist. It's for those who love to talk about today's issues, yesterday's history and tomorrow's future.

Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Too Skinny (Repfanz)

TOO SKINNY

A little change of pace for the group here, I wanna talk about the ban of "skinny" runway models by Spain. Personally I applaud the ban. Now don't get me wrong, RF23, loves the ladies, but he needs some meat...And RF23 believes all meat ain't good for you. RF23 prefers not to have a lot of meat in the freezer...And maybe thats society's fault, we look at magazines and videos and see what we're supposed to look like.

How many of you had the grandmother tell you to get a "light skinned" girl with big hips? I guess the hips tell whether or not the woman can carry kids. But the folks most effected by self image are women and girls. I don't think guys worry about their image as much as women.

Guys do worry about the image of the woman they are with or prefer. For instance a great poet, Sir Mix A Lot once said, "I'm tired of magazines..Saying flat butts are the only thing...Take the average black man and ask that.....She gotta pack much back."

Now RF23 is talking to the fellas, Fellas what do you prefer? what makes you say dayum!!! and I don't want to hear no sorry cop out that I'm married and I don't look...RF23 is married, and Mrs. F23 has caught me looking and reading the expression on my face. Shoot there was one time, when this fine azzz woman walked by and we both said dayum!!! So spare me that line cause we know....

You'ze lyin'......

Source: www.usatoday.com/news/health/2006-09-25-thin-models_x.htm