Keeping It Right

Keeping It Right is for thought provoking conversationist. It's for those who love to talk about today's issues, yesterday's history and tomorrow's future.

Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

What A Comparison!

Serena, Serena, Serena, girl, I like watching you, while you play tennis...Oh, you're a damn good tennis player and that cat suit! Ahem! as I digress, you had a incident the other day, in which a heckler said something that probably stunned you. He said something to the effect of hitting the net like a negro would and it stunned you. I mean in this time and age that a person, especially a caucasian would use the word, ""negro," I guess is kind of surprising. I think. I'm trying to figure out the racial statement in the whole thing. But anyway, you had a nice response to the media's question about the incident. You compared it to playing tennis in Compton, CA and seeing drive by's. Ahh for some of you not gang affiliated or not savvy to this kind of lingo...A drive by is a term used in gang infested areas that consist of a group of gansters driving in a car an firing their weapons at another gangmember or usually an innocent bystander.

So how you managed to combine someone using the word, "negro" and a drive by's in the same racial category? Is beyond me.

Article: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17804621/