Keeping It Right

Keeping It Right is for thought provoking conversationist. It's for those who love to talk about today's issues, yesterday's history and tomorrow's future.

Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Mind Of A Mad Father....

MIND OF A MAD FATHER....
by Repfanz

While doing my daily reads of current events and sports news. I caught this little story on MSN. It seems that a father probably living vicariously through his kid got a little miffed at the coach for not putting his son in a game, got into an arguement with the coach, left the field and got his gun to force the coach to let his son in the game.

Now I don't need to tell grown-ups this is bad thing, but to put a different spin on this, I wonder what was going on in the mind of pops....hmmmmm:

Any Date Saturday, Any Year at Any Place

Mad Dad: Whew it sure is a little nippy out here..glad I brought my canteen with my favorite friend in it, yeah me and JD (Jack Daniels) have come a long way and boy we sure got into some shhhhh together. Yeah, JD and I have come through thick and thin. And Jack was there when I met my boy's momma...oooooo weee! she had a big ol' ahem! Damn sure is nippy out here, I'm gonna take a little of sip of my friend...sip. aahh oh! damn whew, JD is a little pissed today. Awww come on! ref, the kid was off side! ref!! blow the damn whistle ref!! hey coach, number 50 is holding, he's holding! ah damn!! what kinda of defense is that?! where's the inspiration?! (thinkin' to himself) man, back in the day, I used to tear the field up, I mean I don't think anyone has broken my four touchdowns in one game yet...I was Al Bundy before that damn show was on...And I don't sell shoes dammit!! man I was great, if only I was a little bit taller, I wish I was a baller...damn man, I was a baller.

I wonder why my kid ain't in the game yet...Johnny! Johnny! whats up? (kid hunches shoulder) Hey coach! number 33 is available, Hey coach, let my kid in, he's got talent..Coach! Johnny! (points to the coach) coach! wuz up?! No. 33...awww damn, look at that the other team scored, who is number 24? he just got beat on fly route, that black kid just flew by him...Coach! my son could cover that boy..Coach!! (takes another sip of JD) this is some bullshhhh, I paid $200 for my boy to be on the team and I'll be got damned if he doesn't play. Coach! No. 33!! Johnny! (Sip of JD) Man this muthafugga can hear me, cause he looked my way...

Excuse me! what? That's my boy who is being disrespected...Oh, your kid is No. 24, yeah well he let that black boy just run right by him...where's his pride?...Hey, We must protect this house!! (sip of JD) awww damn! that same kid just ran a end around and scored, who is calling the defense? If that were me, man I would have clothes line that boy, I betcha a fifth of JD that boy would think three times before he come my way...

(Game almost over and kid hasn't played)

I can't believe this, my boy hasn't played yet..let me call his momma and see if the coach did this crap last week...(dialing number) Ay...did Johnny get in the game last week? No...why? what, no..no. no..get back to the part that he wasn't good enough..WTF do you mean not good enough? He's my boy, and we are good at this game...no.! no.! $200! I paid $200 for him to be on the team...no. he is supposed to play...look! they just scored again (sip of JD)! Nah, Nah, I going down there and set this mutha straight...(going towards the sidelines)

Coach, a minute, coach, put my boy in..

Coach: Sir, you gotta get to your seat, everyone plays.

Mad Dad: but the game is almost over, and everyone has not played..

Coach: Who hasn't played? oh...Johnny..Sir I can't play 'em

Mad Dad: WTF do you mean you can't play 'em? I got two hunny saying that you do...don't turn your back on me! man! (grabs coaches arm and sip of JD)

Coach: (flicks Mad Dad's hands off him and gives him, I'm gonna kick your effen' azz, look.

(Mad Dad realizes that coach is a heavy hitter and will probably beat him and Jack Daniels down, leaves the field, toward his pick up truck)

Mad Dad: Oh he's gonna let my boy in the game, and did you see how he looked at me..like he was better than me...that's alright, I gonna get my gun.. (reaches truck, pulls rifle from gun rack and heads back to the field)

Mad Dad: Ay coach! now what do you say you let my boy in now? (sips JD) huh! I didn't hear ya'll, whatcha say? Hold up son, I'm gonna get you in the game, so you could show the people your my boy!! Son! huh, game is over...Ay coach next week, my boy betta play...lets go boy...

Story: http://msn.foxsports.com/other/story/6092594