Keeping It Right

Keeping It Right is for thought provoking conversationist. It's for those who love to talk about today's issues, yesterday's history and tomorrow's future.

Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

I Could've Sworn I said.....

I COULD'VE SWORN I SAID THIS....
By Repfanz23 - www.keepingitright.blogspot.com
11-01-2006


I don't remember when I said it nor do I remember to who, but I could've sworn I said it. What? well in my many writings and guest writing to the thousands of political blogs. I said something to the effect that the democrats would pound and pound the republicans to the mat like an UFC match, until a mistake is made. Well, like clock work and taxes.. a mistake was made and oh baby was it a big one.

(OH OH, STAND BACK, I THINK IT'S THE BIG ONE, LIZABETH I'M COMING TO JOIN YA HONEY...I BE THE ONE WITH MY FOOT IN MY MOUTH)

That had to be the mindset of the democrats when they fired on their "cheerleading and biased" local news and saw that failed presidential candidate John "I actually said yeah, before I said no" Kerry was shown insulting me and my fellow brothers in arms. Now I'm not going to rehash what was said, but the comments were insulting and quite frankly, theres no way this guy could apologize to veterans like myself and our men and women who bravely serve this country so this a-hole can say that. I mean really, if you're a democrat, you have to be pulling your hair out right now. First Howard Dean, then mix in Charles Rangel a duly elected representative from the state of New York not knowing the date of 9-11.

Yet, America is fed a huge hunkin' helpin of how dumb the president is. I'm sorry, but with the latest comments coming from the democrat side of the aisle, it makes me wonder if Hollywood is really in fact running the leftist agenda. I mean how dumb does the democratic and far leftist party think the American public is. We're not stupid people in scary movies who go into dark places after seeing one of their friends get chopped up and in turn get chopped up themselves. No. I think the American public is fed up with sesame street politics and tired of being called racists for being against I dunno, illegal immigration, black on black crime, high percentage of high school drop out rates and being force fed someone's choice of a sexual partner.

Maybe it's just me, but it shows how out of touch Kerry is and why he never connected with the American public. The American public wants someone they can identify with and I'm sorry, some stuff coat who gigalloed his way into Heinz Ketchup and Mustard riches is not what we have in mind as someone who knows the American people. Hell the only reason why John Wayne was so beloved was that he epitomized an American Joe. I mean really, look at all the parts Wayne played and I betcha that only his cowboy and military movies come to mind. Kerry was never and could never be that. I guess with all that said, good luck Hilary in your attempt to return as president instead of being Billy's fifth or sixth choice after he couldn't find a unwilling lady he couldn't force himself onto.

But as I digress, I would like to thank John Kerry for his well time ilinformed remarks...

Idiot.