Keeping It Right

Keeping It Right is for thought provoking conversationist. It's for those who love to talk about today's issues, yesterday's history and tomorrow's future.

Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The Continued Hallway Pass Given to Obama

The Continued Hallway Pass Given to Obama:

And that's what it is, it's a pass given by angry and sad ass blacks, who look at him like he's some black Jesus and a pass given by white guilt ridden whites, who feel they need to show their liberalism by apologizing to everything and not making claims made by Obama be answered, Only in liberal America is where a candidate who is running for president led us to believe that he didn't know Wright made such speeches as the one below, led us to believe that he wasn't an angry half black man and according to his book, said that in order to be around whites is to show that he's not an angry black man, non-intimidating to whites and what happened? it was ate the ef up! Look, I respect Obama's path to history and I also thought he was something special, when he spoke at the 2004 Democratic Convention. I thought him to be an independent and saw him in a high office. But time has passed and 2004, was just that, 2004. He is a tax and spend democrat, he has a past and associations that he has neither answered or truthfully responded too and yet, if it were a white candidate democrat or republican, they would be done and finished from the political scene. So, the continued Hallway Pass is does not expire for Obama. I hope it's revoked on the 4th of November.

Barack Obama speaks of Rev. Wright (You Tube): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fh7xMhsLnac

Barack Obama: And, uh, who is -- who is my pastor, and, uh, he is a wonderful man, and I think, uh, that's an example of he's a pastor of a -- of a large congregation in Chicago, and one of the interesting things that I discover in my journey to discover what my identity is and who my father is -- is also discovering sort of, uh, my own faith, which -- which is not necessarily a traditional faith. I don't come out of an institutionalized religious setting.

What becomes important to me as I work with churches, uh, in the south side of Chicago in low-income neighborhoods, uh, is to realize that, you know, all the stories and songs of the church, you know, that -- that -- the hope that is embodied in the church, the sense of -- of -- of liberation that is embodied in the African -- historically African-American church, uh, is really something that -- that -- that moves me deeply, and I think, uh, is probably the main pillar around which a lot of inner cities communities are going to be built, and Reverend Wright, uh, my pastor who I -- I speak about in a chapter in the book, I think represents the best of what the black church has to offer.

The Best of Jeremiah Wright: Barack knows what it means to be a black man living in a country and a culture that is controlled by rich white people! [snip] Hillary ain't never been called a nigger! [snip] Bill did us just like he did Monica Lewinsky! He was riding dirty. [snip] In white America, US of KKKA: black men turning on black men. [snip] I am sick of Negroes who just do not get it. [snip] Not God bless America, God (bleep) America! It's in the Bible. For killing innocent people, God (bleep) America! [snip] (screaming) And now we are indignant because of stuff we have done overseas is now brought right back into our own front yards!

America's chickensssss are coming home to roost.