Keeping It Right

Keeping It Right is for thought provoking conversationist. It's for those who love to talk about today's issues, yesterday's history and tomorrow's future.

Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Fanzz23 - Gettin Personal

I don't usually do this, but I'm going to express something...

When a man loves a woman....

We all know the song, while throwing back a whiskey sour or something that will just burn and temporarily get the person through the day or night. But what I saw on Wednesday this week put this song to shame and one writer into a realm of reality he avoided for so long.

TRUTH

On Wednesday, a good friend of mine called me and asked if I was busy and if I was willing to help him, help his friend move. Apparently the friend had to leave his place real quick and time was literally running short. He also said that something happened so bad that when his friend called...he was in tears.

Now from prior conversations with my friend and other talk about this particular friend, he married a woman that most of his friendns, including my friend didn't approve. They were suspicious of the woman and she didn't help with her prior actions, but still this man, despite the talk, the wrong and her actions...

Kept loving her

My friend and his friends were pushing that the man leave the woman and they had good cases in which any jury or judge would agree to the execution..but the man


Loved Her Regardless

So as were in route to help with the moving, I got the gist of what was going on and my friend was talking to someone, once again proving his case that his friend cut bait, but apparently the other person on the phone disageed and hit him with a..


You Can't Fight Love


So we arrive and we see the damage of the incident and out comes the man, hurt in his heart, looking for the wherewithal, hell looking for answers and you know what.

ALL HE COULD DO IS THINK ABOUT HER and BLAME HIMSELF.

Did you read that!? Blame himself because of his shady past! and he said that God is still punishing him for that past and when he own step children and own children pointed out what all was saying about the man's wife..

HE DISMISSED IT and ALL HE COULD DO IS THINK ABOUT HER

I was floored, I saw things the way he did and all I could I do is blame

ME...

I don't have a strong relationship record. Been married and each time, I let indictments from other folks either end a marriage or break one down. There were times, when I was wrong and all I could do was..

BLAME HER

There were times that indictment against me were read and all I did was

DISMISS IT


and of course, when it too late...

ALL I DO IS THINK ABOUT HER.

Where's the whiskey sour?