Keeping It Right

Keeping It Right is for thought provoking conversationist. It's for those who love to talk about today's issues, yesterday's history and tomorrow's future.

Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Depressed Feeling....

DEPRESSED FEELING

I kinda bummed today. Last night the Clippers lost to the Phoenix Suns in game 7 of the NBA Playoffs. Now, I realize I'm talking about the Clippers , but this year's team was kinda of special. They had a respectable winning season, something we haven't seen out of this organization since 1994. They made it to second round of the playoffs to face a team that no one gave them a chance to beat, let alone push to game 7. To be honest, I was proud of this team and would be proud to don their jerseys. Elton Brand is a star! Sam Cassell, who I used to call E.T. was a huge catalyst of why this team performed the way it did. And who can leave out the fact that this team, had a coach who knew how to win and get players who want to win..Top this with the organization finally putting some money on this team and getting the results teams, with the exception of the Knicks, get..wins and playoff appearances. I only hope the owner, realizes that he can be a star owner along with Jerry Buss (Lakers). Donald Sterling was quoted as replying to a reporter that, his goal is to win a championship...Well, it your world Donald...All you gotta do is re-sign Cassell, and keep that team together.

You know after watching these guys, one can only wonder if Kobe would have signed with this team. Would I have this depressed feeling. I doubt it. I would probably feel the same way I did when the Lakers lost to Phoenix.

Oh well...Can't wait until August...

Props to the Clips for a wonderful season, you set the mark anything less is unacceptable.