Keeping It Right

Keeping It Right is for thought provoking conversationist. It's for those who love to talk about today's issues, yesterday's history and tomorrow's future.

Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Gotta Pay (RF23)

I remember right after Hurricane Katrina hit the Mississippi and the Louisiana areas. There was this huge rush to save the thousands of so called soooo poor and soooo black evacuees leave the flood hit New Orleans ninth ward. And I remember watching this one guy on FOX news give this interview in regard to the debit cards that FEMA/RED CROSS gave out. I remember those cards having up to $2000 on it. I remember all this because the guy was complaining that he only got seven fiddy and he needed some more money to make up for being bussed from his alleged flood ruined neighborhood. As a matter of fact, he compared his bus ride to being shipped on a slave ship. Oh yeah!! I remember that, because, someone was hollerin' and screamin you ungrateful son of a bitch!! It wasn't until later that I realized it was me that was damn near losing his voice at this guy.

And now this, FEMA had doled out 1.4 billion dollars to people who should not have received aid. Maybe you didn't get that, 1.4 billion with a "B," dollars to a bunch of low life people. I hope there is a special place in hell for people who do that. I mean how do you justify to yourself, if you are the thief, to steal like that. I hope all of these losers are rounded up and thrown up under their cells. I mean we need to get Old England medieval on dat azz. I'm talking about rounded them up and putting them underground in cells with rats and what ever else lurks underground. Them, their kids, their big mommas and the deadbeat dad.

Wait! I ain't done, the head of FEMA needs to be hauled off to jail as accessory to the fact. The deplorable job by these government employees and their management is sickening at best. The taxpayers of America have been defrauded by both sides....

I want my money back!!