Keeping It Right

Keeping It Right is for thought provoking conversationist. It's for those who love to talk about today's issues, yesterday's history and tomorrow's future.

Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Friday, June 30, 2006

I've Heard Enough!

Let me get this off my chest! If I hear one mo' thang about the firing or termination of Star Jones from "The View." I am going to run amok like Al Bundy scoring four touchdowns in a single game. I'm tired ya'll. I'm tired of hearing about whether or not her contract was not renewed or, if she knew or did not know. I'm tired of hearing about the perceived "diva-ness" or lack of class thereof about Star. I don't want to hear about someone betraying the other. As a matter of fact, if a betrayal does not end with someone being crucified, I wouldn't give a rat's patoot.

I'm tired of hearing the same story over and over again. I never thought I would hear the same downtrodden Jones, go on show after talk show telling everybody who actually has the stomache to go through a hour of a bunch of cackling hens discuss nothing of worth while or interest. And what's making the show even more unwatchable is the addition of Mr. Rose O'Donnell. You all remember him, he had his own talkshow that was trying to up-end Oprah, until he decided to debate Tom Selleck about his choice to support the NRA and own a gun. After that, his show went down-hill, especially after it was pointed out that her err!! his very own bodyguard has a gun that he will use to protect Mr. O'Donnell. Can you say double standard, four ply!.

Lets get back to Star. She is not a victim in this matter. She used to be a lawyer, by now she should know that the project she was on for almost ten years is a business. It's a cut throat business that claims a many of a television personality. And if you don't think so, ask Louie Anderson! One day Anderson is brutally hosting the Family Feud, then all of sudden a damaging news report comes out about him and Louie has not been seen.

All, Star Jones did was show off her weight loss, whether it be by knife or sweatin' to the oldies and get something she probably never had for more than lets say two days. A man!! Obviously there is no controversy in losing some weight and gettin' in a relationship. That wasn't Star's problem. The problem is that she claims she has taken the high road, and she probably has while the cameras were on, but in private.....

Look Star, you had a good run, retake the bar exam and do what you studied to do...But please no more interviews..

We got it, you were just telling the truth and you didn't want to lie to the audience and that's why you divulged your leaving earlier. And in response, ABC and Barbara Walters made you look like a honest person and let you go earlier than you expected.

Either way, if you were on or off..I don't care. 'Cause I don't watch the show.