Keeping It Right

Keeping It Right is for thought provoking conversationist. It's for those who love to talk about today's issues, yesterday's history and tomorrow's future.

Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Ten Commandments for My Daughter's Potential Boyfriends..

Doug Giles: Ten Commandments for My Daughter's Potential Boyfriends..

God, in His providence, has seen fit to bestow upon my wife and me two beautiful girls that we must steward into greatness. It has been a blast watching my daughters develop into righteous and rowdy, gorgeous girls. The thing that sucks with their metamorphosis into womanhood is the guys who’ve begun to buzz around our happy nest interested in my ladies.

http://www.townhall.com/columnists/column.aspx?UrlTitle=the_ten_commandments_for_my_daughter%e2%80%99s_potential_boyfriends&ns=DougGiles&dt=07/01/2007&page=full&comments=true