Keeping It Right

Keeping It Right is for thought provoking conversationist. It's for those who love to talk about today's issues, yesterday's history and tomorrow's future.

Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Friday, May 30, 2008

RF23 - Is It A Church or Klan Meetin'?

I don't know what it is about Obama's church, but I gotta funny feelin' they're choir robes are white with hoods. This may be the first all integrated Klan group.

"When Hillary was crying and people said that was put on, I really don't believe it was put on. I really believe that she just always thought, "This is mine. I'm Bill's wife. I'm white, and this is mine. I just gotta get up and step into the plate," and then out of nowhere came, "Hey, I'm Barack Obama," and she said, "Oh, damn! Where did you come from? I'm white! I'm entitled! There's a black man stealing my show! Aaarrrgggh." She wasn't the only one crying, there was a whole lot of white people crying." Grand Kleagle Rev. Pfleger

Note: If you heard the tape, you will notice a stadium like roar when these statements were being made. What's also missing is the introduction by Obama's bright and breath of fresh air new preacher, Otis Moss, who after the 1st Wright incident happened said this to the church:

"Now I want everyone to stand up and look at the person to their right and say: Neighbor, O Neighbor be careful of what you say, cause it might get you crucified...Amen!! Now turn around to the person and say (repeat)"

Next, there is a "rumor" of Michelle in the same pulpit spewing "whitey this" and "whitey that." If it's true, and I hope that it is, I really do. I wonder if Obama is going to do a follow up 60 minutes interview.....Something like this:

Croft: Well, Obama, the election is over and well, what happened.

Obama: Well, it seems that my message was not articulated well enough and the American people have made their choice and they have chosen to go with the same ol same ol of Washington politics and let a republican remain in office. I have to say this, there are going to be americans without health insurance, more americans are going to go to bed hungry and of course we'll still be in Iraq...more americans are going to waste their lives for a war, I didn't vote for nor should have been started..

Croft: Well, Obama, what went wrong? was it the Jeremiah Wright incident, followed up by Pfleger, your wife saying she's just being proud, your credibility in regard to what you heard in Trinity United in all of twenty years, what happened?

Obama: Well all of those issues were legitimate, and I answered all questions in regard to -

Croft: But did they hurt you?

Obama: Well, honestly, it didn't help, but you would think the American people would be better than that and -

Croft: Better than that...the words coming from YOUR church were hateful..

Obama: yes.

Croft: So why wouldn't you think this might hurt you - possible first lady, your wife says she's just being proud to be an American - why wouldn't that hurt your election?

Obama: Look I explained that and it was all jumbled up by the media and the right wing conspiracy..

Croft: So it was the possible defeat for the media and the right wing conspiracy that made her say, she's was just now-then proud to be American?

Obama: yes and a whole litany of items..Chris Wallace interview showed me up..he works for a right wing news station and he tried to undermine my presence...what kind of question is, Can you name when you went against the grain of my party?

Croft: Well, you ran on the premise of being this "uniter"?

Obama: yeah, I didn't mean that litarally, I mean - will that be edited?

Croft: Sure, we're part of the left wing conspiracy..we got your back..

Obama: Cool. And I ran my campaign as the uniter, did you see all the people in Oregon...did Bush do that? what about McCain? H. Clinton? I brought those people together, white, black, yellow, red hell! I saw a dead people and martians!!

Croft: Speaking of blacks, you started off as not being black enough..

Obama: Yeah..

Croft: then B. Clinton makes the mistake of saying the folk in So. Carolina are going to vote for you, well because...you're black. He handed you the black vote..

Obama: (looking into the camera) thanks Bill. laughs

Croft: What do you say about some blacks famous - non-famous saying that blacks should vote for you because you're black?

Obama: I think folks, regardless of how they voted, were able to do so and articulate the reasons other than race.

Croft: Well that's a reason, I, black voter, am voting for the black guy because he identifies with me. What does that say..

Obama: It says "hope" it says "pride" it says " a dream"

Croft: What about whites that supported your campaign? does it say the same thing..

Obama: Of course, but with less soul. Less conviction...but they supported me the same..

Croft: Will you be back?

Obama: I dunno, I don't think the country is ready for a black man to be president...Not ready for all out change...So I dunno, right now all I want to do is smoke this last cigarette and enjoy my family and church family..

Croft: Thank you.