Keeping It Right

Keeping It Right is for thought provoking conversationist. It's for those who love to talk about today's issues, yesterday's history and tomorrow's future.

Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Mary K. Ham: The Political Incorrect Americanism of Alba, Pacino and Arnold

The Politically Incorrect Americanism of Alba, Pacino and Arnold
Mary Katherine Ham


Quote: "My whole life, when I was growing up, not one race has ever accepted me, ... So I never felt connected or attached to any race specifically. I had a very American upbringing, I feel American, and I don't speak Spanish. So, to say that I'm a Latin actress, OK, but it's not fitting; it would be insincere." - Jessica Alba


Article: http://www.townhall.com/columnists/column.aspx?UrlTitle=the_politically_incorrect_americanism_of_alba,_pacino,_and_arnold&ns=MaryKatharineHam&dt=06/19/2007&page=1