Keeping It Right

Keeping It Right is for thought provoking conversationist. It's for those who love to talk about today's issues, yesterday's history and tomorrow's future.

Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

You've Come A Long Way....

When I think about how far I've come in my writing and the ability to put down on print my thoughts, whether it be funny or serious. I think about how far I've come. This week I wrote my weekly sports take and review and it got good reviews from folks that read it. For instance, Assistant City Attorney Andy "the professor" Nocas wrote:

"I think you will all agree that JC is one of the better and more interesting writers in the office. And he can do it in either "sports-speak" or standard English."

I think that says a lot and this goes for my parodies in which folks on different boards can't wait to read in anticipation of laughing their asses off.

I mean who would have thought that I, a simple soldier boy from Long Beach, CA would be able to break down sport and political stuff with such ease and fun for my reader to digest. Now of course there are folks who oppose my thoughts, but they respect me and of course in return..I do respect them.

Well anyway, heres to more laughs, more political breakdowns and parodies....