Keeping It Right

Keeping It Right is for thought provoking conversationist. It's for those who love to talk about today's issues, yesterday's history and tomorrow's future.

Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Movie Quote: Vito Corleone "The Godfather"

I forego my vengeance for my dead
son, for the common good. But I
have selfish reasons. My youngest
son had to flee, accused of
Sollozzo's murder, and I must now
make arrangements so that he can
come home with safety, cleared of
all those false charges. That is
my affair, and I will make those
arrangements.
(with strength)
But I am a superstitious man...and
so if some unlucky accident should
befall my youngest son, if some
police officer should accidentally
shoot him, or if he should hang
himself in his cell, or if my son
is struck by a bolt of lightning,
then I will blame some of the
people here. That, I could never
forgive, but...aside from that, let
me swear by the souls of my
Grandchildren that I will never be
the one to break the peace we have
made.