Keeping It Right

Keeping It Right is for thought provoking conversationist. It's for those who love to talk about today's issues, yesterday's history and tomorrow's future.

Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Monday, April 14, 2008

RF23 - Does this white boy wanna be president or what?

I'm sure by now everyone has heard barack obama's comments over the weekend and I have one question..

Whats wrong with that boy?!

How is it that he can run off motivational after motivational speech and yet can't prevent his left or right foot from entering his mouth...

I know you've read it or heard it, but....

"It's not surprising, then, that they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations." B.O.

Now when I first read and heard it, I thought he was talking about the ghettos...I mean there are some bitter people there and some would like to cling to gun and most do cling to religion. They're not happy when [illegal] immigrants move into their neighborhoods....But when I found out he was talking about the small towns in Pennsylvania and other small towns or communities throughout the United States, I was like damn does this boy wanna be president or what?! By now he should have his game tightened up and his lie straight, but presently he comes off as naive.

Get your game right, boy! and unlike that other guy, I'm not apologizing for calling you, boy, white boy.