Keeping It Right

Keeping It Right is for thought provoking conversationist. It's for those who love to talk about today's issues, yesterday's history and tomorrow's future.

Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Friday, June 20, 2008

Movie Quote - "Knocked Up"

Here is an excerpt from the movie "knocked up." I gotta tell you..it's a good azz movie. Had me busting up...Let me set this up, A pregnant Allison and her older sister Debbie have been told they can't get into the club by the doorman. Debbie has already gone off on the doorman and here is his response...

Doorman: I know... you're right. I'm so sorry, I fuckin' hate this job. I don't want to be the one to pass judgement, decide who gets in. Shit makes me sick to my stomach, I get the runs from the stress. It's not cause you're not hot, I would love to tap that ass. I would tear that ass up. I can't let you in cause you're old as fuck. For this club, you know, not for the earth.

Debbie: What?

Doorman: You old, she pregnant. Can't have a bunch of old pregnant bitches running around. That's crazy, I'm only allowed to let in five percent black people. He said that, that means if there's 25 people here I get to let in one and a quarter black people. So I gotta hope there's a midget in the crowd.

The movie is on satelite/cable, check it out...