Keeping It Right

Keeping It Right is for thought provoking conversationist. It's for those who love to talk about today's issues, yesterday's history and tomorrow's future.

Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Fanz 23 - Oh My Goodness!! Say What?

Last week NY Knick President/GM/Coach Isiah Thomas was found justly liable for sexual harrassment. This week one of the partners of the infamous super bitch, moan and whine federation of black so called leaders called the "Race Hustlelateers," Al Sharpton called for a boycott against the Knicks organization until Isiah Thomas issues an apology for calling Anucha Sanders a bitch and a ho, in Thomas perceived term of endearment that it's okay for a black man to call a black woman that.

Well, again, I have to agree with race hustlelateer, Sharpton to a point. Yeah, Thomas should apologize privately, probably to the public because his comments were made public, and for sure to the women who are employed by the Knicks via letter or video in a conference.
But!!! this is where I get off the cape of the hustlelateer and jump off to a nearby building.
Hustlelateer Al, remember an incident down in Durham, NC, where three white boys were wrongfully prosecuted for a rape they didn't commit. Remember the firestorm, you and your partner Hustlelateer Jesse Jackson caused by likening the event to some slavery day white man going into the shacks and raping female black slaves....Hustlelateer Jesse even offered to pay the alleged, now mentally unstable accuser college tuition, saying no woman should have to strip for a living. I'm going to assume Jesse is unaware that a female stripper, if she's good can make more than me in a hour, hell in a day.

*writer's note: Someone please forward the song by Prince, titled "Pussy Control." I'm sure Jesse will get it..


But anyway, we now know these young men was innocent and put through hell and of course the race hustlelateers moved on to Jena, LA to ruin that town. But they moved on without issuing an apology, I guess they figured like my parents used to do, when we got punished for something we didn't do...You know, it's for something you either got away with or about to do...Somehow, everytime that happened, my parents defaulted on that azz whoopin' credit. So surely the race hustlelateers is saying the hell these boys white through is for something they did, but didn't get caught or for future perceived racist acts. And like my parents, I'm sure the next time these boys names come up. They'll default on the race protest and bitch, moan and whine anyway....

So lets save all that and do the right thing. The Race Hustlelateers should admit they were wrong and apologize.


Which brings me to this, I'm not a huge Whoopi Goldberg fan, I liked her performance in the Color Purple..."I may not be pretty, and I'm black and I may be even ugly, but I'm here, I'm here!!!" sorry got off track..but on "The View" she said she's down with Al, in regard to the demand for an apology from Thomas, but not until....


Sharpton issues one to the Duke LaCrosse Team...
Maybe Whoopi should have put her three fingers to the camera and say to the race hustlelateer, "Until you do right by me, nothing good is gonna happen to you."

Vid - did- eo of Whoopi demanding an apology from Sharpton:
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=dd0_1192025762&p=1