Keeping It Right

Keeping It Right is for thought provoking conversationist. It's for those who love to talk about today's issues, yesterday's history and tomorrow's future.

Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Vent-Stration

You know since it's my blog and I can say and do what I want within reason, I feel the need to vent a little frustration about whats going on with me.

I'm tired.

I'm tired of a lot of stuff, but one of the things that really gets me boiling is dealing with a lot of bullbleep, that I don't have to put up with. Sometimes I just wanna pack up and just run to no where in particular, but I got responsibilities and obligations. Still that's no excuse.

I'm disappointed.


I'm confused.


I think I need some serious me time.


I need a break.

I need to breathe without assistance. (Try to figure that one out)

I need to be me....but can't because being me is

Insensitive

Non-Caring

and whatever negative being me is...

Oh..

Rough

Bully

selfish

and whatever negative being me is...