Keeping It Right

Keeping It Right is for thought provoking conversationist. It's for those who love to talk about today's issues, yesterday's history and tomorrow's future.

Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Wednesday, May 04, 2011

RF23-Win, Win and Win!

According to Drudge, the Taliban says the U.S. does not have proof that Osama is dead; Shoot! (pun intended) provide proof that he's alive! I'll go with he's dead and they can join the people who claimed to have seen Elvis; Aliens and Tupac.

"Daddy Don't Talk" - According to Frank McCourt, he claims that he's been silent in the last year, at the request of his sons. Really? well thanks, because your divorce proceedings said a lot. The way he and his ex-wife ran down the Dodgers spoke in volumes. Now as of today, there isn't a sports radio station in town that hasn't had McCourt on, and after each every interview..it seems that Frank is still not talking. This is where his sons should tell him to shut up, no, really be quiet! McCourt was on The Dan Patrick Show this morning and when asked this simple question:

DP: Why did MLB take over operations of your team?

McCourt: I don't know, they haven't told me

Now, if I were to ask those of you that are following this situation the same question, I'm sure you all would be able to answer it and something I would not hear is, "I don't know." Well anyway Frank, since you're in the dark about the reason why, here is Commissioner Selig's initial reason:

"Pursuant to my authority as Commissioner, I informed Los Angeles Dodgers owner Frank McCourt today that I will appoint a representative to oversee all aspects of the business and the day-to-day operations of the Club. I have taken this action because of my deep concerns regarding the finances and operations of the Dodgers and to protect the best interests of the Club, its great fans and all of Major League Baseball. My office will continue its thorough investigation into the operations and finances of the Dodgers and related entities during the period of Mr. McCourt's ownership. I will announce the name of my representative in the next several days.

"The Dodgers have been one of the most prestigious franchises in all of sports, and we owe it to their legion of loyal fans to ensure that this club is being operated properly now and will be guided appropriately in the future."

There you go Frank, now you know. Now the next move is to answer the allegations, admit or continue to deny that your divorce laid open your books for all to see; admit or deny that your deal with FOX was a loan to cover up a misdeed or just admit you can't afford the team and bow out gracefully. Because quite frankly, Dodger fan had three celebrations, one, the announcement that the league is snatching the team from you and two, Navy seals snatched Bin Ladens life and three, the complete recovery of Brian Stow.